Sylviancare is a registered provider of home care.
The company was formed in May 2014. The need for good quality care providers especially in the Live in sector and Domiciliary services within the Berkshire area, lead to the foundation of Sylviancare.
We pride ourselves with trying to make a difference in the way care is delivered, with an attention to the little details that make the difference. Everyone deserves appropriate care so that they can continue to enjoy every minute of their lives as independent as possible, in their own home.
Sylviancare is a privately owned home care provider, based in Reading, Berkshire.
- Protect the physical and emotional welfare of the clients using our service.
- Provide a high quality responsive service to enable and assist clients to retain as much independence as possible in order to remain at home.
- Provide a service which reflects the diversity of our local community.
- Provide the service in an open and honest way that the assessed needs, wishes, privacy and dignity of our clients are respected.
- Ensure that the needs of the clients are paramount with regard to any decisions or activities affecting our clients care.
- Recognise the role of Care Workers as an integral part of our service and encourage and promote their contribution.
- Provide services that meet and exceed the National Minimum Standards.
Our Quality Assurance
Our carers are committed to providing a high quality service. During your time with us you will have regular telephone contact, regular reviews and continuous support. We believe communication is the key to providing a good service. In addition to this, annual questionnaires are sent to you as your opinion matters to us. We believe that quality can only be achieved on continuous improvement through self critical assessment by those in the best position to judge. The results of our Quality Assurance activity is collated and then fed back into the next year’s business plan.
Our office team are scrupulous where quality assurance is concerned. Care workers also form part of this process and regular supervision and appraisals allow their feedback and comments to be heard.